Board :Tales of the People
Author :Archon Iyagi
Subject :"Heavenly Stars" by Skullarmor
Date :1/14
I find my self wondering what awaits me in the heavens. I have been shorted sited I guess, because the heavens have been here this whole time. It is a place that isn't easy to get to nor safe at times. The place of which i speak is Gogoon and their beautiful sandy beaches. The natives are ever so kind and very welcoming. I have found my self collecting rocks for hours starring out at the water and at night there is no clearer view of the stars. There is a treacherous sea beast that I have encountered when traveling there. I have heard that ships have wrecked and some souls have never made it here.

This land is something special as it also has many creatures living on this island. Some are exotic looking while others are powerful and dangerous. I have yet to travel around the whole island as I think it is still too dangerous. I guess heaven comes with a price, but one I am willing to pay. I heard of a cave full of flower creatures who may fool you with their beauty. Many have fallen at their feet and I dare not enter as I am far to week to gaze upon them. I will seek the help of the locals to help me navigate this beautiful island safely.

I travel to the local village and head in for the night, but my sleep is disturbed by a noise from outside. I run out to see what it is and find a shiny glimmering water dragon. Is this the sea creature that guards this place I ask myself. The beast doesn't seem to be attacking and it hits me that he is the protector of this land. I head toward the edge of the beach to get a closer look. When I arrive the blue water dragon stares into my eyes. I feel paralysed and I get a glimpse of what Gogoon once was before we invaded their space. Peace amoungst all creatures on this island and beauty beyond measure.

If I am to meet my end I now know what heaven is and where I want to go. Gogoon isn't a place that was meant for the living, but a place meant for the Gods. The dragon releases me from it's gaze and he now knows that I mean them no harm. He welcomes me to be apart of their island and I accept the offer. I don't know that I can ever leave, now that his place is my home. All things before this place are lost and I don't remember who i was previously. I only know of who I am now and I will try to explore every inch of this island. Bless the stars and the heavens for this place. I am home now!

Skullarmor